Please review the details of your stay agreement below and fill in the form on the right side of the page to confirm your agreement. Next we will send you a payment link to make your Reservation Deposit. Thanks!
TENANT: Perry Essig
LANDLORD: Ali Karbassi (Toronto Boutique Apartments, AKA Marketing & Design Enterprises Ltd.)
The Tenant hereby offers to lease from the Landlord the premises as described herein on the terms and subject to the conditions as set out in this Agreement.
1. PROPERTY: 18 Yorkville Ave Unit 209, Toronto, ON from Sept 1 until Oct 1, 2017 - 18 Yorkville Unit 2706 from Oct 1 - Dec 31, with option to extend.
2. LENGTH OF LEASE: The lease shall be for a term of Sept 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3. RENT: The Tenant will pay to the said Landlord monthly and every month during the said term of the lease the sum of ___Three thousand five hundred fifty Dollars___ Canadian Dollars(CDN$_3,550__), payable on an agreed date.
4. DEPOSIT & PREPAID RENT: The Tenant delivers Upon Acceptance by negotiable cheque or credit card payable to Ali Karbassi”Deposit Holder” in the amount of ____Five hundred___ Canadian Dollars (CDN$ 500 ) as a deposit to be held in trust as security for the faithful performance by the Tenant of all terms, covenants and conditions of the Agreement, and to be applied by the Landlord against the refundable damage deposit. Balance of first and last month’s rent + applicable fee payments and post-dated cheques to be submitted on commencement date of lease - Tenant cannot move in without paying balance of all payments first. Tenant is required to deliver the deposit to the Deposit Holder within 24 hours of the acceptance of this Agreement.
5. USE: The Tenant and Landlord agree that unless otherwise agreed to herein, only the Tenant named above will occupy the premises. Premises to be used only for residential dwelling and occupied on full time basis by Tenant.
6. SERVICES & COSTS: The cost of the following services applicable to the premises shall be paid by the Landlord: All Utilities, Cable TV, Condo fees, Garbage Removal, WIFI Internet
7. PARKING DETAILS (if applicable):
8. PAYMENT BREADKDOWN:
- Amount due at signing of lease: $500 security deposit to guarantee the reservation
- Amount due 2 business days prior to Lease Terms Start Date ( move-in date): ___$7,210___
- Fee breakdown: $3,550 Sept rent + December 2017 Rent + $110 Exit Clean Fee. Rents for October, November will be provided by post-dated cheques, or other agreed upon method.
- 4% fee added and paid by tenant for payments made by Visa/Mastercard credit card, 4.5% for Amex payments. A wire transfer fee of $35 applies.
- Tenant cannot move in without paying said payments first. All money transfers including wire transfer payments must be received in Landlord bank account 2 business days prior to move-in date - Tenant is solely responsible for ensuring funds are transferred as per timing above.
9. THIS OFFER IS VALID UNTIL: 6pm on August 17, 2017 after which time if not accepted, this Agreement shall be null and void.
10. NOTICES: Any notice relating hereto or provided for herein shall be in writing. In addition to any provision contained herein and in any Schedule hereto, this offer, any counter-offer, notice of acceptance thereof or any notice to be given or received pursuant to this Agreement or any Schedule hereto (any of them, “Document”) shall be deemed given and received when delivered personally or hand delivered to the Address for Service provided in the Acknowledgement below, or where a facsimile number or email address is provided herein, when transmitted electronically to that facsimile number or email address, respectively, in which case, the signature(s) of the party (parties) shall be deemed to be original.
11. EXECUTION OF LEASE: Lease shall be drawn by the Landlord on the Landlord’s standard form of lease, and shall include the provisions as contained herein and in any attached schedule, and shall be executed by both parties before possession of the premises is given.
12. ACCESS: The Landlord shall have the right, at reasonable times, and with confirmed 24-hour notice to the tenant, to enter and show the demised premises to prospective tenants, purchasers or others. The Landlord or anyone on the Landlord’s behalf shall also have the right, at reasonable times, to enter and inspect the demised premises.
13. USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: The Tenant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of the Tenant’s personal information by the Landlord and/or agent of the Landlord, from time to time, for the purpose of determining the creditworthiness of the Tenant for the leasing, selling or financing of the premises or the real property. The Tenant is hereby notified that a consumer report containing credit and/or personal information may be referred to in connection with this transaction.
14. CONFLICT OR DISCREPANCY: If there is any conflict or discrepancy between any provision added to this Agreement (including any Schedule attached hereto) and any provision in the standard pre-set portion hereof, the added provision shall supersede the standard pre-set provision to the extent of such conflict or discrepancy. This Agreement, including any Schedule attached hereto, shall constitute the entire Agreement between Landlord and Tenant. There is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition, which affects this Agreement other than as expressed herein. This Agreement shall be read with all changes of gender or number required by the context.
15. BINDING AGREEMENT: This Agreement and acceptance thereof shall constitute a binding agreement by the parties to enter into the Lease of the Premises and to abide by the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Landlord agrees to provide Tenant with: 1 condo key, 1 building fob and 1 parking clicker if applicable.
- Tenant has the right, if in good standing, to renew/extend the lease, and agrees to provide 15 days notice of his/her wish to renew/extend lease. Length of extension will be agreed upon at that time, rent will be pro-rated.
- This offer to Lease is conditional upon the Tenant, upon acceptance of this Offer to Lease, to provide the agreed-upon payment(s).
- Upon start of the lease term Tenant agrees to inform landlord if there are any damaged or broken items in the said furnished condo within the first 48 hours of his/her stay, after which time it is assumed that all items in the condo are not damaged, and in good, working condition.
- Upon end of lease term, Landlord will review the condition of the Premises and charge against the Damage Deposit for any damages to the furniture or any inside elements of the condo that go beyond normal wear and tear, and/or missing items. The balance of the damage deposit will be returned within 48 hours.
- Tenant agrees to maintain the unit and all furnishings and appliances provided in the unit, in clean and orderly manner. Tenant agrees that he/she can use the furnishings and appliances during the term of lease, and can not under any circumstances take away or remove any of these items of furniture and/or appliances provided in the unit, during or at the end of his/her lease.
- Cable TV package includes approx. 33 channels. Package changes can be made at tenant’s expense. Internet Service package is unlimited usage. ** Landlord takes no responsibility for the content viewed online and for any legal ramifications. Tenant confirms he/she will use a VPN when viewing online video content. **
- Tenant agrees to pay a $50 administrative fee if monthly rent is deposited late or NSF cheques.
- Tenant agrees to not to use Premises for any business use that will affect insurance for the Premises.
- Tenant agrees to maintain said appliances in a state of ordinary cleanliness at the Tenant’s expenses.
- Tenant agrees not to place additional holes in walls, or move any furniture without first confirming with the Landlord. Tenant agrees not to bring in any additional furniture into the suite without consent of landlord, and Tenant will remove any furniture he brought into the suite, failure to do so results in a $200 automatic removal fee.
- Landlord does not take responsibility for any personal items the Tenant intentionally or un-intentionally leaves behind in the unit, after the end of the lease term period and cannot guarantee safe returns of such items.
- This Lease agreement is with the Tenants set out in this agreement document – Tenant must provide written notice 60 days in advance if he wouldlike to sublet the unit. Landlord has sole discretion to approve or disapprove the tenant's request to sublet the Premises. If sublet is approved a new Sub-Lease Agreement to this agreement will be required. Tenant remains ultimately responsible in this case for all financial obligations as related to his/her original lease until the end of its term.
- Tenant agrees to return all provided keys/fobs/clickers back to Landlord at end of lease. Tenant agrees not to change the locks on the leased condo under any conditions with explicit written approval of Landlord.
- Tenant agrees that no smoking is allowed on the premises. Tenant agrees to comply with Condo rules.
- Email is sufficient form of ‘written notice’ for the purpose of this Agreement.
- Except for casual guests, no other persons shall occupy the premises without written consent of the Landlord.
- All funds relating to this agreement are in Canadian Dollars.
- Notices: Landlord must give tenant 24 hours FYI notice of any walk-throughs or condo showings.
- Check-in time for all stays is at 4pm on the start date and check-out is at 11am on the lease term end date.
- Tenant agrees to a copy of his/her provide a government-issued ID prior to move-in and lease term start date.
- Reservation Deposit will not be refunded if Tenant cancels the reservation. Trip may be cancelled up to 30 days prior to move-in date and any advance rents paid will be returned.
To find out more about our luxury Toronto furnished apartments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us any time at 416.910.9842.